PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Dallas Farmers Market

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if you happened to notice but this little guy was on auto-post while my family and I snuck down to Dallas, TX for a week!  We had a blast visiting family and exploring the sights, but one of my most favorite activities was visiting the Dallas Farmer's Market! It's HUGE and has been in operation since 1941! All the vendors (local farmers and produce vendors) were really nice and almost all of them offered free samples- freshly cut pineapple, tomatoes sprinkled with salt and pepper, local honey, and melons galore!  All this fresh goodness was especially exciting for a Philadelphia-family ---when we left PA for TX, almost nothing was in season!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket 

Want to see more pix by me? Check out my photography website!

No comments:

tracking