PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby A = A Teething Monster

Baby A is cutting some major toothage and she is not feeling well at all.  I feel so bad for her and can hardly get her to take a teether.

I've been trying to be creative and so far have come up with two ideas:

1) I made chicken noodle soup so she had healthy, soft food to eat.
2) I made delish fruit smoothies, so her gums could have a cool relief. Great way to get fluids and fruit in!

Today's smoothie recipe was:
homemade yogurt
natural orange juice (not from concentrate)
frozen blueberries
frozen berries (a misc bag from costco)
1 banana


What are some of your go-to meals when your kids aren't feeling well?

No comments:

tracking