PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Make Your Own: Quiche

I woke up Saturday with some energy and a quiet house, so I threw a quiche together for breakfast. I prefer to make mine crustless.  I used cage-free, grain-fed, organic eggs and they were delish!

Ingredients:
1/2 an onion, diced
Red, yellow, orange peppers, diced
1 cup mushrooms, diced
1 cup spinach, chopped
8 eggs
1/2 cup feta cheese
4 pieces turkey bacon
1/2 cup milk
pinch of pepper or whatever spices you desire


1. Saute veggies until brown.  Add spinach at the end.
2. In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, spices
3. Cook or bake turkey bacon until crisp. When cool, crumble.
3. Combine all ingredients in a greased 9-inch pie plate
4. Bake @ 325 for 35 minutes

No comments:

tracking