PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I discovered an amazingly delicious drink while visiting Delaware Valley College's Market last week- Alo Juice. There are chunks of Aloe in there! Sounds awful but it was quite refreshing!

2. I eat out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. It's easier and way more exciting than packing but so bad for the wallet and the wasteline. I try to make good choices while I am out and often I do, but it's still silly to be buying food so often.

3. Ava and I started Mommy + Me yoga on Friday and we LOVED it. It was a serious workout but soooo fun!

4. I am averaging one workout per week. I think about it all the time but I just don't do it. Like tonight, I'm writing this post at 8:51pm and it's my first time sitting down all day (except for 2 hours at the office). Oy.

5. Spinach is back in our lives. We took a smoothie break recently but have had spinach salads for the past three nights. My favorite salad recipe- spinach, fresh tomatoes, onions, a hard boiled egg, and salad dressing from one of our local farms. Mmm!

6. I tried to lay off the DD coffee this week and it worked. My nutritionist said it didn't matter if I took cream and sugar in my coffee, but have you ever seen the amount of sugar that sits at the bottom of an iced coffee? Ack!

7. I made spaghetti and clams last night for myself, while I made pasta and sauce for JP and Ava. Don't you know the little bugger (Ava) ate MY dinner??

8. Do you keep a food journal? I have majorly been slacking and have nothing to send to my nutritionist this week. Oops.

9. Speaking of my nutritionist, she's awesome. She always reminds me that I can start making good choices with the very next meal or snack.  Sometimes it's so easy to get into an unhealthy eating pattern all because we feel like we were "bad" with one meal.

10. I need to learn to love some lower fat comfort foods:)  I have been so stressed at work which unfortunately can lead to making less-than-good food choices. Oy.

Have a great week!

No comments:

tracking