PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Feed Your Soul.

What makes you happy?
For me, the list goes on and on but does include:
My family (including our pets!)
Photography
Amazing Food
 Farms (the food, flowers, animals, you name it!)
I have been making a major effort to visit local farms for eggs, milk, produce, and hopefully soon, for meat.  I stopped at one on my way home from a photography session on Sunday. I wanted to go with J and Baby A, but it was 99 degrees out, and was on my way home. Disappointed to be at the farm alone, I planned to grab my food and head home. I pulled in and my car faced rows and rows  and rows of beautifully colored zinnias.  I photographed Ava running in them last week, and have wanted to pick some ever since.  It was hot and I was tired, but I decided to go for it anyway. 

Aren't they gorgeous? I am excited to go back with Baby A and have her "help" me pick our bouquet, but am very glad I decided to spend some time in the sun on my own. Sometimes, your soul just needs it!


No comments:

tracking