PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Goooo Wendys!

I will admit- I am not big on fast food, and I am really not big on Wendys (though my husband LOVES it).  I have nothing against the big W, just don't love it.


Anyway, my thoughts may soon be changing...


Due to their customers "asking for "real" food", Wendys has decided to re-vamp it's salad choices and use real, unprocessed food!  Will this send me running to a Wendy's? Probably not, but it will be good to keep in mind for those days when I have to grab a meal on-the-go.


You can read more here.


What do you think (other than it's about time!!!!!)?

No comments:

tracking