PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Au revoir, baby food!

Last weekend, we packed up all the baby food we bought and never used and sent it to a family member that has a new baby.  While I felt badly that we wasted the money, I was happy to see it go! We had bought blends of food for "on-the-go", which turned into only my husband using them with Baby A when I was out doing photography sessions. Once I started preparing and laying out meals for her/him to give her, the baby food was no longer given (woo!). While I was at it, I cleared the freezer of leftover babyfood I had made.  Yahoo!

No comments:

tracking