PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Look Michelle! [Crunchy, Clean, PB]

While doing my grocery shopping last week, I saw (and purchased!) some clean, CRUNCHY peanut butter.  The only ingredients are peanuts and in this variety, salt.  After my post a few weeks ago, Michelle commented that she couldn't find the crunchy variety, so I was happy to find some at the local Giant in the organic section.



Oddly enough while typing this post, I wrote "peanut better". ;)

2 comments:

Michelle J. said...

Yeah!!!! Thanks so much for looking out for me! I still shop at Giant (just at the Southampton one now) so I will definitely be looking for this!
PS - I e-mailed you a couple weeks ago but never got a response?? Maybe I have a wrong e-mail?

Caits said...

You're welcome!!!

Ahhh! I don't remember getting an email!?

tracking