PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Your baby eats WHAT?

Several people have asked me recently how I get Baby A to eat "everything" including foods that some people would consider "exotic"---soup that contains curry for example.
I feel like a broken record but I am serious- I was inspired by the book Feeding Baby Green.  I bought it back in November and read it cover-to-cover over a weekend.  It's not just about eating organically, so do not be scared away....run and buy it today!

[If you're in google reader, click through to view the book, and to check it out online.]

No comments:

tracking