PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

  1. I have self-imposed a 30-day smoothie challenge. Ava and JP have decided to join me. We started on Sunday and have each had one every day since (three total, ha!).  Latest recipe: 1 banana, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, 1/4 cup shredded raw carrots, at least 1 cup spinach, 1 cup frozen fruit.
  2. I am drinking much less DD coffee these days and am trying to pack my lunch for work. It's kinda working. It's hard because I literally hit the road after every student, so I pass a billion restaurants/convenience stores each week.
  3. Still totally sucking at exercising. I am only doing yoga 1x per week. I don't have time and when I do have time it's the LAST thing I feel like doing. Wonderful, right?
  4. They're discontinuing our age group at mommy and me yoga. Three more classes then we're done. Boo.
  5. A lot of my friends are becoming more and more interested in healthy eating. I love discussing it with them!!!
  6. I am going to my first sushi restaurant tomorrow!
  7. Baby A got her first BEAN stuck in her nose yesterday. Thankfully I noticed it right away and plugged her free nose with my finger---the bean shot out into my other hand. YUM!
  8. My photography world has been rocking. We won #2 in the category of BEST Children's Photographer!!! We got TWO photos into a juried art show in Center City Philadelphia! YEAH!
  9. It's been very chilly in the Philly burbs lately----I LOVE it! We had some delish mac and cheese last night and have been drinking piping hot tea before bed. One of my client's owns a tea room and they have PUMPKIN tea! I need to find a way to get over there!
  10. Speaking of pumpkin- every year I crave pumpkin everything. Well, a few weeks ago I had a nasty pumpkin iced coffee and now don't even want my annual pumpkin spiced coffee!!!

No comments:

tracking