PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

  1. I was knocked down hard last week. It seems we all got a huge bug that totally went through my relatives like a wave.
  2. I haven't run since Tuesday, but today is the first day I've woken up feeling 100% so I am looking forward to getting back to it.
  3. I got a flier for the 5K I want to do. It's not until April 30th, but it benefits Mommy's Light, an amazing organization I am a part of with my sister!
  4. Only 5 more work days until Christmas Break!!!! I feel like if I can make it through today, I will survive (knock on wood)!
  5. I have some major cooking to catch up on, because I was so sick and not eating, I surely didn't feel like making anything. I need to use up some potatoes, leeks, and other things before they turn....hopefully tonight because the next batch arrives tomorrow!
  6. Our tree is up and it's really starting to feel like the holidays----I LOVE IT!
  7. It's been FREEZING!!! I'm nervous about running in it, any tips?
  8. Despite my major sickness and all the catch up that followed it (photography, work, and home, just can't seem to find time for all of it), I am starting to feel good, and that makes me happy! There is an end in sight!
  9. I really LOVE my photography business, but fall + a billion sessions + stressed out parents who want perfect Christmas cards = one tired Caitlin! Believe me, I get it, and it's totally part of the territory, but it's a littttttle tiring when it all comes at once:)
  10. Sorry for the lack of posts, I'll be back sooooooooooooooooooooon!

No comments:

tracking