PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Freebies from Organic Valley

Look what Organic Valley sent to me!  Root Stock Magazine, coupons, and a coloring/activity book for Ava!  A few months ago, my sister alerted me to a special Organic Valley was running- sign up for their newsletter, and receive a free welcome kit. My kit was different from hers, but still awesome nonetheless!  It looks like they are not currently offering a welcome kit, but maybe they will again in the future!



1 comment:

Leslie from Organic Valley said...

Good news! We do still offer a Welcome Kit. After you subscribe to Farm Friends on this page, it will ask for your mailing address if you'd like to receive the kit: http://ov.coop/subscribe. Glad you've been enjoying yours!

tracking