PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stock Up : Pancakes

Once a month or so, I make a huge batch of pancakes and freeze most of them. I use wheat pancake mix, add in berries, bananas, cinnamon, pumpkin, whatever I have laying around (not all at once!), and voila- easy and cheap breakfast option! Our daughter loves pancakes (or "deek-deeks" as she calls them).

I serve them with fresh fruit, plain greek yogurt, or occasionally, pure maple syrup. Mmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea!! I'm thinking of trying it. Silly question, I know, but how do you thaw out the pancakes? What have you found works the best?

Caits said...

Hey there- I just pull them out and store them in the fridge, 3 or 4 at a time:)

tracking