PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pay it Forward


 I am not sure what the weather is like near you but here in the Philadelphia region it's snowing. Again.

I have been feeling really bad because I completely forgot to leave our mailman a little treat around the holidays, so this morning, I thought, maybe I'll leave him some money to get some hot chocolate!  As the morning continued, I wondered if it was a really stupid idea, or if maybe people would catch on.

So....I created an event on facebook encouraging everybody to participate and spread the word.  We already have 26 people participating!!! WOW!!!! I love it!

Consider joining us and tell your friends, too!  Make sure you RSVP to the invite so we can see just how many people got treated!   This event is for today and tomorrow since the snow is supposed to continue until sometime early tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

i love it. we made our mailman peanut butter cookies today and i didn't even see your facebook. great minds think alike my friend!!! viv

tracking