PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

A little cross-posting action...I published this on my photography blog this morning and thought it would be fun to share here, too. I am going to do write ups on Betty's and White Dog Cafe, so stay tuned for those!

Photobucket
Yayyy! Sunday Snapshots! Where have they been, right? I stopped my "extra" segments in the fall when it was the crazy-busy season and then just kind of forgot about it! Today's Sunday Snapshot is a special edition, for yours truly turns the big 2-8 tomorrow!!! Since my birthday falls on a Monday, we decided to celebrate it on the weekend and make a day of it! I got to choose our route, so I did, with JP and Ava in mind.

Itinerary:

  1. Breakfast at The White Dog Cafe in University City
  2. Shopping at Philadelphia Runner (I had a $50 groupon to use!).
  3. Taking in some exhibits at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, mainly the photography exhibit by Mark Cohen
  4. Cupcakes and peanut butter hot chocolate at Betty's Speakeasy
Despite the dreary chilly weather, we had a blast together. Ava really held up and only fell asleep right before Bettys (at 2:30pm--way past naptime!), though you know she rallied for treats! We got home around 5pm and Ava slept from 4pm (starting in the car, then being transferred to her crib at 5) until 6:30 am!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a very happy birthday, indeed! :)

No comments:

tracking