PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Toddler Tip: HUMMUS!

Kate left me a comment on here, telling me that her daughter (who is the same age as Ava) LOVES hummus. She dips everything in it!

I will admit. I have not yet made my own, for two reasons, 1) I was waiting until I learned how to use my food processor and 2) We have not really bought it often.

Now that I have it on my mind, I will definitely be making it, and will continue giving it to Ava-- she cannot get enough of it. She actually CRIED when our carrot sticks and broccoli was "all done" the other day! What a great source of protein (the main ingredient is chickpeas)!

Do you have a good recipe for hummus? Leave it in the comments!

No comments:

tracking