PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby in Kate's Kitchen

Today I met up with the amazing Kate of Kate's Green Book to do some heavy duty cooking!  Kate often posts recipes that are SO up my alley---fresh, healthy, and full of FLAVOR.  She graciously had me over for some cooking lesssons and I am still on a cloud from it!

I will be posting recipes to the meals we cooked, but here is a preview!

Hot and Sour Soup with Chicken and Shrimp

Sweet Potato Soup with Lobster
Lobster Risotto
Chana Punjabi



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our little "helpers". I use that term VERY lightly. :)

No comments:

tracking