PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Toddler Tip: Offer it!

Our daughter has a very good palate. She will try anything and rarely refuses any type of food.  I get butterflies in my stomach when she does refuse something because I have echoes of friends saying, "Oh just wait, she'll eat anything now (when she was like 10-12 months), but once she's a toddler, she'll turn picky on you". NOOO!!!

I try not to be deterred and continue offering her whatever we are eating- like soy sauce.  I did not know if she would like it, but I put a little puddle on her tray and did not make a huge deal out of it. I encouraged her to try it and before I could even start eating my dinner, she was yelling for "MOISE!" (more).

Try not to get nervous and don't listen to naysayers. Continue offering without forcing the issue and see what happens, you might be surprised!

No comments:

tracking