PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Make Your Own: Kale Chips

I know what you're thinking---kale CHIPS!?  I know. I googled kale when I had it in our pick up last week and thought the same thing. I read the comments and reviews for the recipes I came accross and decided it was worth a shot. O.M.G.  really, really good!

Kale Chips--a.k.a Seriously Addictive Snack!

Ingredients:

    1-2 big bunches kale
    1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
    1 tablespoon oil
    coarse salt (to taste) or favorite seasoning blend (we love hot n' spicy Spike)

Directions:

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Wash and de-stem kale. Chop or tear into "chip" size pieces.

Spread onto baking sheet. Pour the apple cider vinegar, oil and seasoning (1-2 tablespoons) onto kale. Mix to coat all pieces.

Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy. Serve immediately!

Makes: 3-4 servings, Preparation Time: 3 minutes, Cooking Time: 10 minutes



My tip: be sure to use JUST enough oil and vinegar...I used too much and a few were soggy. Oops!

No comments:

tracking