PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Go Visit: Peace Valley Winery

Did you know there is a winery adjacent to Peace Valley Park?  If not, read on.  Quite possibly one of Bucks County's best-kept secrets, Peace Valley Winery, located on Old Limekiln Road, has been in operation since 1984. 


According to their website, they currently have 17 different types of wine available for purchase, though a few of them might vary depending on the time of year.  My favorite fall wine is the Spiced Apple, served warm. This is just the BEST drink after a chilly autumn day! It's also wonderful to serve at holiday parties- pop it in a crock pot with some cinnamon sticks.

At this point, I have tried their Spiced Apple, Niagara, Chalfont Rougue, and the New Britain (red and white). I have never been disappointed and I love feeling good about my purchase- the grapes are grown not five minutes from my childhood home!

The service in the shop is always polite, kind and very helpful.  Make sure you head into the Peace Valley Winery this holiday seasons and stock up--wine makes a great gift!




Pic Credits: 1, 2




This post was written by me, for you, I paid for my wine and the opinions are 100% my own. I just love it that much:)

1 comment:

Larann said...

There's also a great little place right in the heart of Doylestown (across from The Gap!) called Andre's Wine Emporium. Andre only serves/sells local wine and most of it comes from Peace Valley! Great place that has delicious cheeses and now some sandwiches and salads!
Highly recommended!

tracking