PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Talking to Your Child's Doctor

Your child's doctor may not discuss your child's weight and fitness, it's up to you to bring it up and make sure your child is on a healthy track.

Questions to Ask Your Child's Doctor:
  1. How is my child's weight?
  2. Will you track my child's Body Mass Index (BMI)?
  3. Does my child's diet need to improve?
  4. What type and amount of exercise do you recommend for my child?
  5. Are there any screenings that need to be done?
  6. What type of support and encouragement do you recommend?
  7. What lifestyle changes can we make other than just diet and exercise?
  8. Where do you recommend we go to get more information and assistance?
  9. When should my child come in for another check up?
Thank you to Empower Me for the great hand-outs at CHOP's Healthy Kids Day.

No comments:

tracking