PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

  1. I have 15 minutes to get this in...so here it goes! I cannot tell you how awesome it is to have frozen soups on hand. Ava got sick Monday so out came the homemade chicken noodle!  
  2. I cannot wait to eat the potato leek soup I made with this week's veggie haul!
  3. I find myself wanting to get take out WAY less. a) Because we have so much food to use! b) I have a hard time finding food I want to eat from a restaurant!
  4. I still have to post the recipes from our fun day of cooking last week....it's crazy-town in special ed world, and in the photography world- thanks for your patience!
  5. I am in Week 3 of the Couch to 5k Program and I LOVE IT! So far it's been very doable and not too killer!
  6. I cannot wait until December, things will be much calmer!
  7. Does anybody want to buy our house?  It's not listed yet and I REALLY dread listing it!!!
  8. I am excited for pick up #3 tomorrow (if I survive my first jury duty), but am a little sad for it to be half over....I think I will really have to convince JP that a spring membership is NECESSARY! :)
  9. Three + months without soda, I don't miss it at all! 
  10. Sometimes people make comments around me that makes me think they think I don't eat any "junk" food. Well to make all of you feel better- I had two hot chocolates with whipped cream tonight--it was that kind of a day! We all eat junk sometimes (well most of us)!!!

Have a great week!

No comments:

tracking