PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Huge Weakness- Portion Control

I can never get it right. I look at the serving size and unless it's an easily countable quantity (as in 10 pretzels), I don't know how much is one serving size. Maybe I should get a kitchen scale...probably.



In the meantime check out this awesome invention I found!




I purchased it here and it arrived last week.  We have not used it since the only pasta we made this week was whole wheat penne for our daughter and niece tonight.  J is a bit skeptical about the size (he comes from an italian family, so I will pardon him)...but what a great guideline!  I can't wait to use it.

No comments:

tracking