PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

My NEW Food Processor

I finally did it! I broke down and bought a food processor!

I didn't have it in me to drop a few hundred dollars on the really hooked up silver models, so I spent moderately based on good reviews. I have no idea how to use this thing, so I need to get proficient before spending $$$!

It arrived quickly and I have to admit, it's a little confusing.  There are a lot of parts. I think I have to re-read the manual that I only skimmed..or maybe I should have a friend over who knows what they're doing:)  I figure the more I play with it, the better I'll get. 

I noticed that lots of Secrets of a Skinny Chef's recipes called for a processor to be used, so I'll be getting into it more and more in the coming weeks. Can't wait!



No comments:

tracking