PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where'd Ya Get Those!?!?!

Check out the aprons in our header! Baby A, me, and Ava's doll have one!!! We all coordinate without being matchy-matchy! 


My good friend KC of The Diaper Bag Wrangler whipped them up for us~ pretty cool, huh?


KC makes aprons, diaper changing accessories, and nursing accessories, all in trendy, pretty fabrics so you can care for your baby while still being in style----which believe me, I get. When I got pregnant, I called her right away because no way was I going to settle for the tacky cartoon character things I was seeing in the stores.

I'm also a fan of KC's headbands, so you should really just take a gander over there!

KC is a 1 year breast cancer survivor and she recently added some chemo caps to her boutique.

She's from PA so local mamas will be supporting a local mom-owned business, which is awesome in itself!


Thank you so much, KC!!!

No comments:

tracking