PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chicken What?

I admit it, I really love chicken nuggets. I know they're totally bad for me and try not to eat them whenever I can restrain myself.  Growing up, I loved eating nuggets from fast food chains and from the frozen aisle-infused with cheese (what?!).

Want to learn about them? To hear just how many ingredients are in 1 single chicken nugget? I was completely shocked- I thought, sure, maybe 4 or 5 ingredients. Ha!


Check out this article by Chef Ann Cooper.


pic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, anti-foaming agents, my favorite!

Jacki Small said...

My husband is the BIGGEST chicken fingers/chicken nuggets fan. So when we started doing clean eating in January, it was a must to find a clean chicken nugget recipe. We've found one that's so easy, quick, and most importantly yummy. We make it all the time. It's from Tosca Reno's Family Eat Clean Cookbook. If you're interested, let me know, and I can e-mail it to you.

Blog Archive

tracking