PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Skinny Chef

I recently discovered a new book called Secrets of a Skinny Chef: 100 Decadent, Guilt-Free Recipes. I ordered it on Amazon, shipped it free with a trial of Amazon Prime and 2 days later read it cover-to-cover.

Author and Chef Jennifer Iserloh is a former private chef who has made it her mission to "clean up" traditional recipes without sacrificing taste.  Sounds like a plan, right?


Here's where you can find her book:



I'll be posting recipes I make to tell you how they are!




This book was purchased by me and I am not receiving any compensation for this review.

No comments:

Blog Archive

tracking