PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Food Revolution: Week Three






My favorite part: 
Okay, are you serious?! The flash mob dance scene was fabulous! If you don't know too much about me, I danced when I was young (tap & jazz) and also was on dance team in college (Go Griffins!).  I love dance, I love musicals, and you better bet your bottom dollar I love bollywood street dance scenes!!!

Jamie made a bet with the local dj~ he thought he could teach 1,000 people to cook in only five days.  In order to tap into a large amount of people in a short amount of time, Jamie decided to get students at Marshall University involved by creating a "flash mob" to spread the word.


Pure glorious-ness (yes, that's now a word, I have powers like that).

If you're in google reader, click over to the blog, you MUST see this.




I was surprised that:

Jamie took the radio DJ to a funeral home to see just how badly obesity can affect people, even after their lives have ended.  I had no idea caskets were made so large, and that you have to purchase two cemetery plots if you are that large.


Go Jamie! Go Local Government!
I was impressed that the mayor and state governor showed up to support Jamie's Kitchen.  Let's hope the momentum sticks.

Looking forward:
Can't wait to watch tonight's episode, but playoff hockey is taking presidence;)





Tell me your thoughts, I'd love to hear them!



Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution






No comments:

Blog Archive

tracking