PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 3: Standard Process Cleanse

Day 3 was my best day yet. No headache. Normal appetite. Still tired, but didn't nap. I went to a party at my sister's where she had everything from wraps, to sandwiches on croissants, to brownies, to cookies, to any dip you could ever imagine. Oh, and the wine. Yup. She even had coffee available.

I held strong.

I did well. I ate before I left, and I took my own dip. I ate veggies. Just raw veggies. And I felt okay about it. A little wistful for the turkey wraps, the wine, and the tiny cute desserts....

During the day I had some :
Butternut Squash Soup with pears and apples in it. I made it WAY too spicy so I poured it over 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.


I had three smoothies:
I made beet chips with dinner but forgot to take a picture!
I also had two portobello "sliders" on the grill.


At the party, like I said, I had raw veggies and this succulent avocado spinach dip!

No comments:

tracking