PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Go Read: In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto


I recently read In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto by Michael Pollan. The book was relatively short and for me, a really easy read. The book explores the Western food industry and food culture. I learned a lot about processed food, the laws surrounding what the industry must tell us (and all the things they don't have to!), and now have a better understanding as to how things got so bad. The book is not preachy, and it is not dripping with medical jargon. If you're ready to listen to your body and feed it what it needs, consider checking this book out. It is a good one!


This is just an "I love this book" kinda post;) No sponsors, just me giving props!

No comments:

tracking