PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 7: Standard Process Cleanse

Still going strong on Day 7.  I still really miss my coffee and am really considering adding it in, black, half-caff. Gotta talk to my nutritionist about that one, though in the beginning she told me she's had people that still drink 1 cup per day. I can't imagine it would hurt and feel like it would only help, I'm just not as productive while cleansing!! :) I take a walk with Ava while pulling her in the wagon and I am downright exhausted when I am finished. Last night I was in bed by 8 haha! That's happened several times over the last week.
I have one more day of work to get through and then I should be doing much better, my days off from teaching are WAY easier I have noticed.
Today I only got one shake in me. I couldn't stop home for a shake at lunch, let alone get to my office to try to make one. I ate on the road and got my first take out salad: Spinach, roasted red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, avocados, and red onions. Mmm.
I also had:
Sweet Potato Chips

Portobello Mushroom "Sliders" + Steamed Broccoli
 Homemade Tomato Soup!!!!!!

No comments:

tracking