PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 5: Standard Process Cleanse

I can't believe I am already at Day 5! Day 5 was good. I felt less hungry today, maybe because I was insanely busy. I woke up, drove 45 minutes to Peddler's Village, had a photo session, drove back home, edited some pictures, got gussied up, drove an hour to Bowman's Wildflower Preserve for an 80th birthday party (if you're counting this is the second party I have attended while cleansing). After being at the party for 3 hours,we drove back home, I edited a full session, started another, and finally laid down to watch the finale of Celebrity Apprentice (love it, though I wanted Marlee to win!).

No weight loss today. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a teeny bit bummed, but I am feeling good so I will go with that! I am about 12 lbs away from my goal weight of 125lbs.  I am 5'2 and haven't weighed in the 120's since early college. Crazy right? On the day of Ava's birth, I weighed 184 after gaining 34 with her.  That's a lot of weight for a little frame to carry!

Today I ate:
Three shakes all containing the protein powder, taken along with my supplements.
After my session I ate a big plate of veggies with avocado/spinach dip.


After lunch  I had some more sweet potato chips (1/2 a sweet potato is 1 serving)...you pour some EVOO in a bowl then add cinnamon and chipotle pepper. Dip each one on both sides, and roast them at 400 for about 15 minutes (flipping them every 4 minutes). MMMMMM! So addicting and perfect to eat on the go!

I didn't get my last shake in until about 8pm at which  time I was hungry, but the shake took care of that, so I didn't bother with the spinach salad I was planning to make.

I still keep putting fruit in my shakes- sometimes I go all out with a banana, strawberries, and spinach, other times, I keep it low-key with kale and fresh pineapple. A cup with a straw is essential, unless you're eating the jacked up yummy smoothie, all the others taste pretty bad. I will say though, I am actually getting used to the taste, so it's not awful, but it's still not good!

 

No comments:

tracking