PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Standard Process Day 14

Today I woke up to this:

Sweet succulent 132. Just 7 little pounds stand between me and my ultimate goal weight. Last year I weighed 152, that was not very cool (before anybody leaves a comment yelling at me, please know I am a whopping 5'2)!

I had some coffee with soymilk to celebrate, even though I had to sit in front of the fan to enjoy it!

Today I was hot. Like hello-it's-90+-degrees-again-for-the-fifth-day-in-a-row-and-your-dumb-central-air-is-still-dead- hot! I decided to have a shake for breakfast and that held me over until lunchtime. I took my supplements then enjoyed a leftover kabob from bbq #3 yesterday. Turkey, peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Mmmm. Don't forget a little EVOO, a little sea salt, and a LITTLE chipolte pepper. Where has chipolte pepper been my whole life, by the way? I got it for a recipe I wanted to try on the cleanse and have used it almost every day since!


For dinner, I took my supplements of course, and then whipped up some gazpacho. I used 4 tomatoes, 1/2 a small onion, 1 yellow squash (is that weird?), 1 cucumber (half in the puree, half diced), 1 red pepper (half in the purree, half diced). Puree all the above with 2 tsp EVOO, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper!  Puree in food processor and serve chilled. I chilled our bowls and did stick the puree in the fridge for 20 minutes. Amazingly refreshing.


For dessert, as a treat, I cut up 2 fresh peaches, threw in some fresh spinach, ice, water, and frozen whole strawberries and we all had a smoothie. Mmm also way refreshing! I stopped sweating for a minute or two while enjoying dinner/dessert tonight!  The picture looks really tomato-y but I swear there were none in there.

After dinner I really wanted to find some central air and snuggle up in it, but instead I went for a 2.5 mile run. Eep! It's hot out there! haha! I survived though and feel glad that I did.

LESS than a week left!

I'm kind of sad.

I am weird, I know.

No comments:

tracking