PhotobucketPhotobucket

Email me!

Send comments, pictures, recipes, links and ideas!

babyinthekitchen@gmail.com

Subscribe Now

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 4: Standard Process Cleanse

Day 4 was okay. I was busy, I was up early, I was sleepy, I got a lot done, I craved more coffee, and some cheese today. I went for a long, sweaty walk with my toddler (in a wagon) and two wiener dogs, then I took a nap!
I ate:
3 smoothies (all smoothies are taken with supplements and contain the whole foods powder that the cleanse includes)

I ate a bunch of raw veggies with left over avocado dip:
I also ate leftover beet chips.

I had soup for lunch and a small pickle (local from the farm market!).
Dinner was amazing- asparagus and onions on the grill, two sliders, a dollop of fresh avocado dip, and sweet potato chips!

I am having low energy so my nutritionist (who was texting me from her vacation in VEGAS, how nice is that!!? She's awesome.) suggested I add a little more protein. I am going to try that tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have a birthday lunch for an aunt, and I am a bit nervous about food. I hope it's buffet with lots of veggie options! 

I have lost a total of four pounds so far. I feel good, and I don't feel like I am wasting away or anything, the shakes and meals keep me feeling pretty full.

No comments:

tracking